Friday, February 6, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome.

Introduction: I am a wife, daughter, sister, and aunt. I am a registered dietitian.

I love the Midwest, especially the Ozark Mountains.

I enjoy the South, especially the food.

I am a life-time learner. Constantly I peruse the internet looking for new recipes but more often than that, I find myself deep into the scientific journals researching the validity of the latest diet trends. This desire for information has led me to pursue a master's degree in nutrition.

Because of my size, people often think I must not eat, or that if I do eat, it's always salads. Let me set the record straight. I am hands-down one of the biggest eaters I know. I wake up thinking about food. Before I go to bed, I am planning supper for the next night. As soon as breakfast is over, I wonder how long I need to wait before I can eat lunch. I have never been too full or too sick to eat a little something. I LOVE to eat. In fact, so far the only food I have found I just don't like is fresh grapefruit.

Thankfully, I also love to run.

--Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment